2008 Chevrolet Suburban LTZ
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $13,900
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Other Leather
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- City / Hwy
- 14 / 19
- AS-IS No Warranty
GREAT 3RD ROW VEHICLE FOR YOUR FAMILY! FITS ALL YOUR NEEDS LARGE ENOUGH TO FIT EVERYONE COMFORTABLY ALSO HAS A BACK UP CAMERA AND NAVIGATION! STOP ON BY OR CALL IN FOR DOWN PAYMENT AND PRICING!
WE OFFER SEVERAL FINANCING OPTIONS AND A FREE CARFAX AND RECALL NOTICE ON EVERY VEHICLE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, YOU CAN VISIT US AT JMCONNECTED.COM OR CALL:
JM CONNECTED AUTO SALES DEVINE OFFICE 830-663-5545
- ALL SALES ARE SUBJECT TO A FLAT $50.00 DOCUMENTARY FEE, AND A TEXAS VEHICLE INVENTORY TAX.
- TEXAS RESIDENTS PAY 6.25% SALES TAX AND REGISTRATION/INSPECTION FEES. OUT-OF-STATE BUYERS MAY REGISTER AND PAY APPLICABLE TAXES IN THEIR HOME STATE.
- THE BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COST. WE CAN HELP ARRANGE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE AT REASONABLE RATES, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR SALESPERSON FOR MORE DETAILS.
- THESE ARE PRE-OWNED VEHICLES AND ARE SOLD AS 'AS-IS' CONDITION. HOWEVER, SOME VEHICLES MAY STILL BE IN FACTORY WARRANTY.
- VEHICLES THAT ARE OLDER THAN 10 YEARS WILL BE SOLD AS MILES 'EXEMPT'.
- DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS THE VEHICLE HAS BEEN MISREPRESENTED OR IF THE VEHICLE FAILS A PROFESSIONAL ON-SITE INSPECTION. DEPOSITS ON VEHICLES NOT PURCHASED ARE APPLIED TOWARDS THE SIGNIFICANT COSTS OF PAPERWORK AND TITLE PRODUCTION, VEHICLE RE-LISTING FEES, AND LOST DEALERSHIP PRODUCTIVITY.
- MILES POSTED IN THIS LISTING MAY VARY SLIGHTLY DUE TO LOCAL TEST-DRIVING, IN-TRANSIT REPAIRS, OR ROAD TESTING.
- WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, CASH, CASHIERS CHECK, MONEY ORDER, OR BANK FINANCING.
- XM Satellite Radio, With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you - coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com.)
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, programmable (Deleted when (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package is ordered.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Seats, heated second row
- Seat release, second row, power release only
- Rear Parking Assist, Ultrasonic with rearview LED display and audible warning
- Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming with 8-point compass and outside temperature display
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Headliner, cloth
- Floor mats, color-keyed carpeted first and second row, removable
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Cargo mat
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Wipers, front intermittent, RainSense
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Windshield washer fluid system, heated
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare (1/2 ton models only.)
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 (1/2 ton models only.)
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside ((B85) color-keyed bodyside moldings will be chrome-accented when (STX) White Diamond Edition is ordered.)
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding and driver-side auto-dimming, with integrated turn signal indicators, ground illumination and curb-tilt (Mirror caps are bright chrome.)
- Grille insert, bright chrome
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fog lamps, front, halogen
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, chrome
- Body, liftgate with liftglass, power rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) 3-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat or (AW2) 2-passenger third row 50/50 split-bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary controls (Not available on 2WD models.)
- Trailering equipment, heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs (1/2 ton models only.)
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar (1/2 ton models only.)
- Steering, power
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- GVWR, 7400 lbs. (3357 kg) (Requires 4x4 1/2 ton models.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block (Requires 4x4 1/2 ton models.)
- Differential, heavy-duty locking rear
- Cooling, auxiliary transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
- 4-wheel drive
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (310 hp [231.1 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.3 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), aluminum block Included
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.